Monday, September 11, 2006

Rockin out...one last time

Let me tell you, if the Hideaway was any way to go out - it was in style. But I get ahead of myself. First and foremost, I had a rockin time at my farewell gathering which was highlighted by arrival from Doug, Jew-vara, and Marco, an incredible sunburn, some serious wavefrisbee, beers, brats, a turducken (chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey) and of course a wonderful GATOR WIN! Following that adventure we all headed to Orlando where we were nonstop all night! Thank you all for an amazing final weekend, and I owe you all when I get back. As I am about to head to Moldova, I just wanted to thank you all for your support and ensuring me the Peace Corps has nothing on me, and wont stop me. I owe you even more (esp Charlie). On that note, if you are reading this...keep it real and next time I will be saying hello from Moldova! Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home